Looking For a Genuine Toyota or Aftermarket Part?
Comox Valley Toyota has one of the largest selections of OEM and aftermarket car and truck parts and accessories on the Island, always at a competitive price. Contact us below to get a quote.
PARTS AND SERVICE WARRANTY
Toyota takes great pride in providing an extensive selection of Accessories tailored exclusively for your Toyota and Scion vehicles. By opting for Toyota Genuine Accessories and TRD Accessories, you not only enhance your vehicle's functionality but also benefit from the added security of Toyota's Accessory Warranty.
The scope of coverage under this warranty is contingent upon the timing of your accessory purchase and whether you choose to have them professionally installed either during your initial purchase or at a Toyota Dealer subsequently. Rest assured that with Toyota's Accessory Warranty, your investment remains safeguarded.
If your Accessories are Purchased From & Installed by Toyota, your Accessory warranty covers the PARTS & LABOUR.
If you purchase Accessories DURING your new vehicle purchase, your coverage is:
3 YEARS / 60,000 km
If you purchase Accessories AFTER your new vehicle purchase, your coverage is:
THE BALANCE OF THE NEW VEHICLE BASIC WARRANTY (up to 3 years / 60,000 km) OR* 12 months / 20,000 km
WHAT IS NOT COVERED
- Maintenance services such as replacement of brake pads/linings and clutch linings.
- Noise, vibration, cosmetic conditions and other deterioration caused by normal wear and tear.
- TRD customers are responsible for ensuring that the use of any TRD Part complies with all applicable federal, provincial or local laws, regulations and ordinances.
If your Replacement Parts are purchased from & installed by a Toyota dealer, your Replacement Parts warranty covers the PARTS & LABOUR**.
If Replacement Parts are provided to you at no charge as part of the New Vehicle Basic Warranty, your coverage is:
90 DAYS OR THE BALANCE OF THE NEW VEHICLE BASIC WARRANTY
Whichever is greater, for parts and labour.
If you purchase Replacement Parts from Toyota and have them installed by a Toyota Dealer, your coverage is:
24 MONTHS or 40,000 km
Whichever comes first, for parts and labour.
If you purchase Replacement Parts from Toyota and have them installed elsewhere, your coverage is:
12 MONTHS, UNLIMITED KM, FOR PARTS ONLY.
Replacement parts that are purchased from and installed by Toyota as part of the Remanufactured Parts Program are covered for 12 months or 20,000 km, whichever comes first. Consult your Toyota Dealer for details.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED
- Parts replaced under extended retail muffler, shock absorber and battery warranties.
- Replacements required due to wear, discolouration, deterioration, deformation, fading and normal noise.
- Replacement required after 6 months on the following items would be considered wear and non-warrantable: Bulbs (except headlamps), fuses, filters, wiper blades and inserts.
When it comes time to replace the battery in your Toyota, we offer a complete line of top quality maintenance-free replacement batteries for Toyota vehicles.
Parts & labour for all Toyota Replacement Batteries installed by a Toyota dealer are warranted for 24 months. For batteries purchased over-the-counter and installed outside of a Toyota dealership, the battery (parts only) are warranted for 12 months.
For Toyota Premium Batteries, an additional pro-rata warranty covers a portion of the replacement cost beyond the 24 month period – when installed by a Toyota dealer.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED
- Batteries that have been opened, dropped, contaminated, cracked, frozen or otherwise damaged.
- Failures caused by the use of incorrect electrolyte.
- Recharging of discharged batteries.
- Batteries that have been damaged due to overcharging.
- Batteries where the warranty plaque has been altered or destroyed.